Hey everyone –
Just wanted to shout out a big THANK YOU for everyone who voted on the title of my new book. The winning selection was “Think Outside The Box (Office): The Ultimate Guide to Film Distribution in the Digital Era”. It will be available for sale here on my blog, as well as my website mid-September of this year.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX (OFFICE): The Ultimate Guide to Film Distribution in the Digital Era is aimed at filmmakers in various stages of the production/post production process. The book will serve as an extensive field guide for navigating the world of independent film distribution.
Learn How To:
- Strategize, budget and build a team for your film’s distribution
- Identify and connect with your audience
- DIY your theatrical release
- Negotiate and Work with a DVD distributor and still release your DVD yourself
- Navigate digital distributors, aggregators, and the world of digital rights
- Market your film on the web
- Use Social Networks for driving traffic to your website and webstore
- Monetize film festivals, DVD sales, and digital rights
- DIY your publicity and Marketing
- Use the old-school publicity and marketing machine to your benefit
- Create live theatrical events for your film and using those events to create awareness
- Pilot the merging television/cable and digital markets
…..and MUCH MORE!
To find the book on MYSPACE, click HERE. Please add us as a friend!
To be part of our FACEBOOK group, click HERE.
See us on INDIEGOGO by clicking HERE.